Senior Concierge Blog

The purpose of this blog is to explain the Senior Concierge profession and to provide on-going assistance to senior concierge professionals with tips and tools for their business, and information from the field about the day and the life of a senior concierge. Enjoy! Rachel Laws Senior Concierge

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Senior Concierge

Over lunch 7 years ago I told my sister-in-law that I wanted to help seniors and their families but I didn't want to be a traditional caregiver.  I knew that I did not have the training you must have to be a Geriatric Care Manager but I knew there was this thing in the middle that friends and family were handling for their loved ones.  My sister-in-law Angela says..you call yourself a Senior Concierge.  

It's been a wonderful 7 years and I have learned so much.  It is so great to see so many people taking up this profession.  I have been training people all over the country to start their own small businesses as senior concierge professionals. It's a growing profession and much needed.

The senior concierge industry is growing and I'm happy to say that I started something really great for seniors and for their families. We take on the hard things where someone must roll up their sleeves and get to work.  





No comments:

Post a Comment