Senior Concierge Blog

The purpose of this blog is to explain the Senior Concierge profession and to provide on-going assistance to senior concierge professionals with tips and tools for their business, and information from the field about the day and the life of a senior concierge. Enjoy! Rachel Laws Senior Concierge

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Powerful Process

Unfortunately, my car had a run-in with a bolder yesterday on the freeway and I'm grateful for being alive.  Things can change so quickly and it's good to remember all the good and stay positive through the ups and downs of life.  

This year I wrote down what I was thankful for each day. Here is a picture of an over sized Mason Jar that I filled with post-it notes that captured my thoughts throughout the year of all that I'm thankful for.  

Tonight on New Years Eve I'm going to look at all of these items to reflect on the year.  

I do know that there are a lot of post-it's that include being thankful for all of my clients and their family members, and all the people that refer business to me. I find that people are very thankful to me and my services and I'm grateful to hear these words.  

I know I will continue this Gratitude jar again in 2015 and add things like theater tickets and clippings of activities that I did that I enjoyed.  

Too Much of a Good Thing is Wonderful-Mae West

Here's to too much in 2015!





No comments:

Post a Comment