Senior Concierge Blog

The purpose of this blog is to explain the Senior Concierge profession and to provide on-going assistance to senior concierge professionals with tips and tools for their business, and information from the field about the day and the life of a senior concierge. Enjoy! Rachel Laws Senior Concierge

Monday, August 20, 2012

Tips for Fighting Fraud

I often refer to the work that I do as a "Confusion Dispeller".  I spend a lot of my time looking over letters that have come through the mail or e-mail to help to determine if they're legitimate or possible fraudulent requests for money. Luckily, I have caught a few things for my clients and most of the time it's just junk.  Here is a great article to help you with your clients or family members who might be victims of fraud.

http://newoldage.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/tips-for-fighting-fraud/?smid=tw-TheNewOldAge&seid=auto

No comments:

Post a Comment