Senior Concierge Blog

The purpose of this blog is to explain the Senior Concierge profession and to provide on-going assistance to senior concierge professionals with tips and tools for their business, and information from the field about the day and the life of a senior concierge. Enjoy! Rachel Laws Senior Concierge

Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm ordering this book

I have always thought that seniors have the best information for me about how to live my life.  Luckily, someone else did the research and narrowed it all down to one book with tips to live a good life.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/health/ct-x-0201-expert-pillemer-20120201,0,7463015.story
Our clients have great stories and in their stories their are important messages about what's important about life.  I hope that as a senior concierge you're working with this demographic because you find being around them enriching


No comments:

Post a Comment